Who doesn't love a pre dinner cocktail? Enjoyed while relaxing on deck, or at our daily ‘Sundowners’ - hosted by first mate - Ross - our expert onboard mixologist.
- 1 navel orange freshly juiced
- 25 ml of vodka
- 25 ml Grand Marnier (or orange liqueur of your choice)
- 100 ml champagne
- orange rind for garnish
- a sprig of fresh mint
- Fill a glass with crushed ice. Pour the vodka, Grand Marnier and fresh orange juice in to the glass. Give it a gentle stir. Top it off with the Champagne, an orange wedge and a few mint leaf.
- Burn the Orange rind before serving for great flavour - Serve!
- A glass half-filled with ice
- Good splash of homemade elderflower cordial
- Several mint leaves
- Lime wedges
- Prosecco - as much as you deserve!
- Elderflowers or Herbs to garnish
- soda water
Filled a glass with ice, then add a good splash of elderflower cordial. Chuck in several mint leaves, squeeze the lime wedges - as much as you prefer, and drop them in, then top up with prosecco, adding a splash of soda water. Serve immediately.
- 25ml gin
- 25ml sweet vermouth
- 25ml Campari
- soda water
- Garnish - Orange rind and fragrant herbs of choice
Pour the gin, vermouth and Campari into a shaker or jug filled with ice. Stir well until the outside of the glass feels cold.
Strain into a tumbler and add some fresh ice, top up with soda water and garnish with an orange rind & some fragrant herbs.